We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about how we do this visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-justice/about/equality-and-diversity.
Rydym yn croesawu ac yn annog ceisiadau gan bawb, yn cynnwys grwpiau sydd wedi’u tangynrychioli yn ein gweithlu ar hyn o bryd, ac rydym yn ymfalchïo mewn bod yn gyflogwr o safon uchel sy’n denu llawer o ymgeiswyr. Ewch i https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-justice/about/equality-and-diversity
gael rhagor o wybodaeth am sut rydym yn hyrwyddo amrywiaeth a chynhwysiant yn y gweithle.
Delivery - The jobs at this level will be task focused delivering defined activity or services.
Job holders within this Group Profile provide administrative support to managers and frontline staff by undertaking transactional work in a particular area.
The job holder is expected to be competent in their area of work, any specific qualifications or training required will be detailed in the relevant job description.
This is a non operational role which may involve contact with prisoners depending on their area of work.
This role has no line management responsibilities.
Typical tasks associated with this Group Profile include:
· Organise, produce and maintain accurate records for area of work
· Act as contact point for all communications to the team. Prioritise and distribute communications to the appropriate person or relevant department in establishment
· Complete monitoring returns for area of work
· Input requisitions on to the finance database and process requisitions for defined area of work
· Co-ordinate any awareness sessions for area of work
· Prepare paperwork for checking by manager, conducting initial checks as required
· Correspond with relevant stakeholders and agencies to ensure that they are aware of information so that information is adequately shared
· Maintain and check establishment databases, manual filing systems and logs of information, responding within agreed timescales and producing reports as required
· Collate information relating to relevant Service Delivery Indicators (SDI's)
· Act as secretary to meetings as required including organising agenda, taking, distributing minutes and action points
Job Descriptions relating to this Group Profile
The job holder once in post will be in matched to a job description; a sample list is shown below. The post is rotational so the job holder could during their career carry out the role of different job descriptions.
· Business Administrator : Activity Hub
· Business Administrator : Business Hub
· Business Administrator : Equality
· Business Administrator : Estates
· Business Administrator : Management Coordinator
· Business Administrator : Offender Management Hub
· Business Administrator : People Hub
· Business Administrator : Programmes
· Business Administrator : Psychology
· Business Administrator : Safe Decent and Secure
· Business Administrator : Safer Custody
· Business Administrator : Security Intelligence Collator
· Business Administrator : Substance Misuse and Drug Strategy
· Business Administrator : Healthcare
· Business Administrator : Observation, Categorisation and Allocation (OCA)
· Business Administrator : Establishment Television Systems
· Business Administrator: Mobilisation, Transition and Transformation Administration Support
· Business Administrator: Regional Admin support Wales
· Business Administrator: Regional Estates Team
· Business Administrator: Safe Decent and Secure Benchmark
· Business Administrator: Equality Benchmark
· Business Administrator: Safer Custody Benchmark
· Business Administrator: Resettlement Worker Benchmark
· Business Administrator: OMU Benchmark
· Business Administrator: Regional Admin Support (North East)
· Business Administrator: Regime Development
Job holders must complete specific training in their specialism once they take up post.
An ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence through the medium of English or (where specified in Wales) Welsh
Hours of Work and Allowances
37 hour working week
· Changing and Improving
· Communicating and Influencing
· Working Together
· Managing a Quality Service
· Delivering at Pace