Inbound Telesales advisors take incoming calls from potential customers and upselling them the TV, phone, broadband and mobile services they want and need. They do it by listening carefully to each potential customer’s needs and by using their knowledge of our products and services to find the right solutions every time.
You will have the passion to sell Virgin Media products to new and existing customers over the telephone, whilst at the same time you will deliver great customer service and be an advocate for Virgin Media and its products.
You don’t need technical knowledge as our in-depth training programme will get you up to speed. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a buzz for hitting targets and provide a good experience even under difficult circumstances
The Must Haves
- It’s really important you are able to commute to our site so please check the below address before applying: City House, Timpson Road, Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Manchester, M23 9WX
- You’ll have the confidence to contact customers directly, including cold calling customers and handle incoming calls.
- Be highly motivated, resilient and thrive on outperforming targets
- You’ll be comfortable working in a target driven environment.
- You’ll have the desire to deliver great customer service and the passion to smash your targets and objectives.
- We want people who are responsible, reliable, punctual and fun
- You’ll have the ability to use a PC and have good keyboard skills.
- To have great communication and listening skills along with the ability to demonstrate Sitel and Virgin Media 02’s purpose and values
- You’ll have knowledge of working within a call centre environment.
- Ideally you will have experience in data entry.
- On target commission (OTC) of £6,000 plus uncapped commissions for overachievement on top of your base salary of £18,525.
- Amazing additional incentives
- Unbeatable deals on mobile, broadband, TV and home phone services
- Great deals for your friends and family
- Corporate discounts available
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly pay and monthly commission.
- A permanent contract, 37.5 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern
- Flexible shifts, you will be working between 8:00-21:00 Monday to Friday and between 09:00-18:00 on Saturdays.
- A hybrid role, working at home and onsite. (After the successful completion of training, minimum 6 weeks)
- Full computer kit provided (desktop set up)
Click take the assessment now and join our family!
Once you have clicked "take the assessment" it will direct you to Harver. Harver is a 20 minute assessment, so please sit down, relax and take your time.
We are in a happy, bright and airy office environment, we are easily accessible by public transport. We have a casual dress code making us all feel at ease and at home!
It’s really important you are able to commute to our site so please check the below address before applying: City House, Timpson Road, Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Manchester, M23 9WX
The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Sitel and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed.