Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where Ansys software played a critical role in its creation.
The Materials Science Business Unit within Ansys, formerly Granta Design Ltd, is the leader in materials information technology – software, information resources, and services to advance materials education, and to enable better, greener, safer products.
As an Angular / TypeScript Software Engineer within Ansys Granta, you will be responsible for building front-ends to our flagship product, GRANTA MI, the leading system for materials information management.
• Evolving and extending our great automation test coverage using tools such as Protractor and Jasmine.
• Championing User Experience across our software development process.
• Explaining, communicating and drafting UI designs.
• Experience of designing and implementing Angular applications
• An eye for design and visual aesthetics and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills and the ability to draft and visually communicate UI design
• Knowledge of LESS and AJAX
• Experience with unit and end to end testing frameworks for web applications, such as Jasmine or Protractor